To make the best possible panoramas using Photaf, please follow the following guidelines:
- In the settings window, make sure to check the auto focus checkbox.
It might take longer since it will auto focus before taking
Every picture, but it will help the stitching algorithm.
- Move you phone slowly until you hear the beep. Once it takes a picture try to hold still.
- Make sure there are no moving objects, especially where the pictures overlap.
- Make sure the camera is on the same vertical level for all of the pictures you are taking.
- Try to avoid taking pictures at different lighting conditions, make sure all of the pictures are taking with the same
lighting conditions, and avoid taking pictures on direct sunlight.
- Your camera lens should be the rotation axis!
Do not use your body as the rotation axis. Imagine as if your phone's camera is mounted on a tripod,
and rotate it while trying to keep the camera on the same location point.
- Once you have captured a good panorama, don't forget to share is on our website.
How to save a panorama into your computer?